Saturday, July 28, 2007

In 1992 I closed my business, and lost everything. And then I lost a whole bunch of stuff that I didn't have -- mostly because I signed some sureties that I shouldn't have. And when things began to go wrong these sureties stretched into places that I would not have dreamed of. I spent the next three years talking to other business owners, trying to find out what they were doing to protect themselves. Only to find out that they were doing exactly what I had been doing -- nothing.

There is a single book that details - in simple, easy-to-read English - EXACTLY what you can do in South Africa to guarantee that no matter what happens to your business, you and your family will not only survive -- but prosper.

- Peter Carruthers

CLICK HERE to find out more !


No comments: